3.3V or 5V power supply, wideband voltage input range: 2.5V~5.5V
Reference voltage: 1.185V (10ppm/℃)
The typical operating current in full operation: 5.5mA
Sleep mode (the typical operating mode): 10uA
4 independent oversampling ∑-? ADCs: one voltage, two current, and 1 multi-functional channel.
- Raw waveforms and DC components of voltage/ current signals
- Instantaneous/ active/ reactive power average in sec and apparent power average in sec
- Instantaneous/voltage/ current average in sec RMS
- Active/reactive energy power are selectable
High performance 8-bit 8052 MCU core with programmable operation
High performance RTC, support temperature sensor
Highly metering accuracy
- Less than 0.1% error in active energy metering over a dynamic range of 5000:1.
- Less than 0.1% error in reactive energy metering over a dynamic range of 3000:1.
- Less than 0.5% error in voltage/ current RMS metering over a dynamic range of 1000:1.